Skip to main content

Orange Is the New Black's Lea DeLaria: ''I'm the Lesbian Jack Nicholson!''

Lea DeLaria is single and ready to mingle—a lot.
"I'm the lesbian Jack Nicholson," the Orange Is the New Black star told me yesterday at the SAG Awards. "I'm dating a lot, dating a lot of young girls. That's where I am right now.
"I'm not going to waste this fame," she added. "I'm going to get as many 20-something girls as I can get my hands on."
DeLaria announced just three weeks ago that she and Chelsea Fairless had called it quits. DeLaria popped the question about two years ago.
They revealed they were no longer together by posting a photo on Instagram of themselves with Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor at Liza Minnelli's wedding to David Guest.
Rich Polk/WireImage
"Apparently this was an eerily prophetic choice of engagement photo as our relationship has since gone the way of David and Liza, with one small exception: our split is amicable," the caption read. "Please exclude us from the tragic and basic celebrity breakup narrative. We were happy together for four years and will remain in each other's lives. In fact, we look forward to finding new ways to torture each other. We would like to thank our incredible friends and families for their love and support ❤ xoxo Lea &@female_trouble."
DeLaria told me that she and Fairless are still really close friends. "It was hard for both of us in the beginning, but we're good," she said. "Anyone who has ever met Chelsea knows this—she's an amazing human being. I can't imagine my life without her."
Or her look at the SAG Awards without her. "She's still my stylist," DeLaria said. "She put me together today!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reginal Daniel's wedding

The Capital reported that couple had an introduction ceremony last weekend in Asaba, the Delta State capital where Regina Daniels family home is. Hon. Ned Nwoko, a former member of the House of Representatives, is 59 while Regina Daniels is reportedly 18 years old, and is said to be his 6th wife. According to a report by Kemiashefonlovehaven, Ned Nwoko, has now spoken about the marriage. When contacted by Kemiashefonlovehaven on why he decided marrying Regina after four marriages, the billionaire politician, who spoke through his media handlers refused any comment but said he is first, a Moslem, who can marry as many wives as he wills. “Allamdulilai, Hon. Ned Nwoko is of royal blood and he is entitled to as many wives as he desires. He is no kid and knows what is best for him. Don’t forget that he is a devout Moslem and he is entitled to more than a wife. He would not want to comment on Regina Daniels currently,”one of his aides said. Recall that Ned Nwoko married one Miss

OMG! Simi Shuns Interviewer Who Tries To Discuss Her Family And Marriage

Simi a veteran Nigerian singer, has revealed that she’s not in anyway ready and will not discuss her marriage to musician Adekunle Gold with any media personnel or the press. This is apparently following her unheralded wedding to singer and husband Adekinle. NNU gathered this from an interview session where she spoke about her movie debut in a Kunle Afolayan movie titled “Mokalik.” When asked what her fans should be expecting from the movie and her new album. Simi said:- The feeling is so real and unforgettable. I felt great shooting with some of the legends in the industry. It was something I had looked forward to for a long time, so when I heard that I would be part of the cast, I jumped at the opportunity because it was another way of showing the world the other side of Simi that they have never seen in play. The interviewer chipped in: Congratulations on your marriage to Adekunle Gold. Simi replied:- Please don’t let us talk about that. I won’t talk about t

A MUST ASK DATING QUESTIONS!!!

via IFTTT